GrainPro 30th Anniversary
- Q. How much is the minimum percentage of Cocoa solids in a dark chocolate?
- Q. Which Asian country has the highest consumption of rice per capita?
- Q. Which is the number 1 coffee producing country in the world?
- Q. When was the last face to face GrainPro Sales Conference?
- Q. What was the date of the first GrainPro Global Town Hall?
- Q. Ruby chocolate is a variety of chocolate introduced in 2017 by Barry Callebaut, Ruby chocolate is made with unfermented cocoa beans of Brazil Lavados, which can have a natural red-pink colour. Question: Which of the following companies has released "Ruby Hot Chocolate" in March 2019?
- Q. How many corn tortilla does an average Mexican eats per year?
- Q. When was GrainPro founded?
- Q. In terms of value, what is the highest selling GP products in 2022?
- Q. How many Sales Divisions does GrainPro has?
- Q. What is the total headcount of the GrainPro as of December 7, 2022 (both Full-Time and Probationary)
- Q. Civet Coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world. It is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian Palm Civet cat Question: What is the other popular name of Civet Coffee?
- Q. What is the largest standard size of Cocoon?
- Q. How many 50 KG sacks of rice padi will fit in 5 MT Cocoon?
- Q. What is the most famous Kenyan food made of maize?