Bible Verse Marathon
- Q. And we Also will have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience.
- Q. You must hold don and do what God wants...
- Q. Let your patience show perfectly in what you do...
- Q. We must not become tired of doing good...
- Q. And patience produces character and character produces hope.
- Q. Then you will be perfect and complete, you will have everything you need.
- Q. We will receive our harvest of eternal life at the right time.
- Q. ...and receive what he has promised.
- Q. We must not give up!
- Q. You will have everything you need.
- Q. Name of the title of this week's devotional:
- Q. Name of last week's devotional
- Q. Name of the prophet taken into heaven by a chariot of fire__
- Q. What did the prophet pass on to his disciple? (He used this to cover himself against the natural elements)
- Q. Name an object that could hypothetically be an example of persevere, and say why.
- Q. Site a Martin Luther King quote.