- Q. Capability to evaluate the future consequences of their present action is an example of ___
- Q. Term grapevine is used for
- Q. An inner urge in an individual to do something is called ___
- Q. __means involving recognizing emotions within us and others, being aware of how emotions influence behaviour and being able to respond to emotions appropriately
- Q. Which one is not considered to be a skill required for effective participation in group discussions?
- Q. __ refers to the ability or competence to express one's feelings, needs or desires openly and directly but in a respectful manner or without hurting one's feelings
- Q. Following through is necessary in order to be a ___ teammate.
- Q. Socializing with people at work will help to strengthen your
- Q. What is the best way to handle conflict in your life?
- Q. Which behaviour type is considered to be reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Q. Friendly polite;Respect for others;Ask for feed back;Take constructive criticism
- Q. Sharks are competitivr,always right,loud,bossy,and need to win at all costs.Their behaviour type could be classified as:
- Q. To communicate easily and effectively with your readers,how many number of principles communication are applied
- Q. A letter that completes a valid contract between a buyer and a seller is called
- Q. It refers to the behavioral characteristics,typical of a group,it can be defined as all the way of life including arts,beliefs and institutions of a population that are passed down from generation to generation.Match this statement with one of the following concepts
- Q. They maintain friendly,pleasent relations with you,regardless,whether you agree with them or not.Good communicators command your respond and goodwill.You are willing to work with them again,despite their differences. Match the above statement with one of the followings:
- Q. Leadership roles first emerge in which of the following kinds of communication?
- Q. Another name for interpersonal communication is:
- Q. AIDA plan stands for
- Q. Anger management skill is an example for managing _______
- Q. For effective participation in group discussions primarily ought to be a good _____
- Q. Verbal communication is further divided into written communication and _______ communication.
- Q. If you want to be determined and have long lasting relations, then adjust your behaviour and relationships with others based on:
- Q. Which is more time consuming in the inter-personal relationships?
- Q. In the inter-personal communication or else communicating in a group which of the following has least involvement of the audience?