- Q. Which one is a positive feeling?
- Q. When your exams finished, you feel:
- Q. Which means different?
- Q. How do you feel when you see a spider in your bedroom?
- Q. How do you feel when you go a party?
- Q. Ted:Can I get my computer back that you borrowed last night?
Marshall: I broke it. I'm sorry.
Ted: I can't believe you broke my new computer!
How does Ted feels?
- Q. Chandler felt a bit ......... when the man said he was in prison last year.
- Q. Which word means "embarrassed or guilty because of one action, characteristics or associations."
- Q. Amy: I feel so sick. I could be cancer or something, I do not want to go to the hospital.
Rory: You should see a doctor and stop being ....... about your health.
- Q. which means different?
- Q. What does bad-tempered, angry, annoyed mean?
- Q. Which one is a negative feeling?
- Q. You dropped a plate of food in the school canteen. How do you feel?
- Q. Which word means "feeling or showing worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome."
- Q. which word means "having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something."
- Q. which word means"no longer feeling distressed or anxious; reassured."
- Q. which word means"feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions."
- Q. which word means "sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfil one's hopes or expectations."
- Q. which word means "feeling or showing great pleasure."
- Q. which word means "desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable thing belonging to (someone else), jealously."