Check in & out
- Q. What does the red color in hotelogix signify?
- Q. When a guest approaches for check-in, you have to wait for him or her to greet you.
- Q. How do you end a check-in conversation professionally?
- Q. During check-in, how will you ask for a guest's passport?
- Q. There are three QR codes at the reception, what are they?
- Q. A unit key can be used to?
- Q. When giving a key(s) to guests, the unit number must be clearly mentioned.
- Q. As a receptionist, I can always leave the reception to assist guests in storing their baggage.
- Q. When you are not sure of where rooms are located on the floors, which option would you navigate to in Hotelogix?
- Q. What is a downtime report?
- Q. What is the full meaning of Hotel PMS?
- Q. Can you assign and give an out-of-order room?
- Q. The clean status room should be checked-in.
- Q. A discrepancy occurs when there is a conflict between the Front Office and Housekeeping occupancy status of a room.
- Q. Guest can checkout at the same time he/she checked in.
- Q. What document would a foreigner need to check in?
- Q. A guest would like to upgrade his apartment to a three-bedroom apartment, can you upsell it?
- Q. Maintaining eye contact is not necessary.
- Q. Can a booking be searched with only the confirmation number?
- Q. Can you accept a walk-in guest?
- Q. What does ´SOP´ mean?
- Q. Listening and trying to ask the right questions to identify the needs of the guests are not important.
- Q. The sweetest word in the guest’s vocabulary is his or her NAME, It creates self-importance and recognition.