- Q. Yesterday my father (go) to work by car.
- Q. This morning I (have) a shower.
- Q. My sister (not clean) her room on Saturday.
- Q. The birds (fly) over our heads.
- Q. Last week my family (not buy) a new table for the dining room.
- Q. The other day, I (lose) my math's book.
- Q. I (tell) my mother a lie.
- Q. We (hear) a terrible sound outside last night.
- Q. (you see) the football match Tuesday night?
- Q. Paul (drink) a litre of Coke for lunch yesterday.
- Q. I (eat) chicken last night.
- Q. I (be) In my bedroom yesterday.
- Q. Last sunday I (see) your brother in the supermarket.