if clauses 10th-75-76
- Q. If you only boil just enough water for your cup of tea, you could help save a lot of energy.
- Q. If you turn on the tap while brushing your teeth or shaving, you can save several liters of water per person per day.
- Q. if we run out of these energy sources, our children may not suffer much.
- Q. If you keep the fridge and the cooker apart from each other, you will save significant amount of energy
- Q. If you eat local and seasonal food, you won't enjoy it when it is fresh and won't also help with energy consumption
- Q. There will be fewer accidents,
- Q. If people know the carbon footprint values of products,
- Q. We will have to cancel the picnic
- Q. you will get well soon
- Q. the rival team footballers will be nervous