Payroll Quiz 3/6/2023
Human Resource Development
- Q. Jonah is an Office Manager for Walmart and they order their own supplies at her discretion and is compensated a gross salary of $800 per week. Does Jonah Qualify as an exempt employee?
- Q. Don is a Chief Executive Officer of his umbrella stand company, he manages the operations daily of his two employees, and is hiring for a third employee to grow the business. Don owns 80% of his company, and is compensated $100,000.00 annually. Does Don qualify as an exempt employee?
- Q. In the scenario below, what will supercede federal or state?
Patricia is an hourly worker for a McDonalds in Savannah,Georgia. The minimum wage is $5.15 an hour in the state of Georgia. What is the hourly wage Patricia should be paid?
- Q. What is a workweek
- Q. What is the threshold of overtime for nonexempt employee?
- Q. Michael is paid hourly rate of $10.00 an hour, this week he worked 50 hours. What will be his gross salary for this week?