All about CROPS
- Q. Which of the following is an EXCLUDED risk under Rice Crop Insurance
- Q. Which of the following is NOT insurable, yet?
- Q. The standard premium rate is ______% of the amount of cover.
- Q. Which of the following has a P10,000 built-in death benefit component in High Value Crop Insurance?
- Q. This form is used by the assured farmer to change the data indicated in the Application such as change in date of planting, method of planting, farm location, size of the actual area planted and others.
- Q. It exists when the assured farmer is the actual tiller of the land.
- Q. Snail Infestation is now added as a covered risk in Rice Crop Insurance
- Q. Which of the following is not a 'type' of farmer availing insurance coverage?
- Q. A borrower under ACEF Program (free insurance coverage) can also insure other lots under RSBSA program.
- Q. Trees can be insured under what coverage?