- Q. Feminine and masculine endings are determined by the stressed syllables at the end of a line of poetry.
- Q. The most common meter in English poetry is iambic pentameter.
- Q. Only one kind of rhyme is used in enlish poetry
- Q. A series of repeated inityial consonant sounds is called onomatopoeia.
- Q. A comparison where the words as or like are used is called
- Q. William Cullen Bryant wrote "Thanatopsis" about man's faith in nature.
- Q. One type of poetry written in stanza is ____
- Q. A ballad is a form of ___