- Q. Which sentence has a grammar mistake?
- Q. She cut her hair, __________
- Q. Pick out the adverb from the following sentence, "John ran excitedly to the big sale."
- Q. I leaned ________ the side of the wall.
- Q. "I am very weary after all that physical exercise today." Pick out the meaning of the underlined word.
- Q. What does the given idiom mean?
- Q. Find the correct spelling.
- Q. I visited my dentist last Tuesday _________ I had a terrible toothache.
- Q. This quiet village is ________ of the one I grew up in.
- Q. I seldom visit my relatives, so I _________ see my uncle John.