Kinds of Nouns
- Q. Edward is my youngest brother. The word brother is a _____.
- Q. Her eyes shone with happiness. The word happiness is a ______
- Q. The committee meets every Thursday. The word committee is an Abstract Noun.
- Q. Honesty is the best policy. The word honesty is _______.
- Q. A vast crowd gathered to witness the scene. The word crowd is a collective noun.
- Q. _______is the common noun of Diwali and Eid.
- Q. A ________ of players is going to the city of Kanpur.
- Q. Does wood sink in water? Here water is material noun.
- Q. I believe in his honesty. Find the abstract noun.
- Q. He was reading a newspaper. Find the common noun.