- Q. (v) To grasp or hold tightly.
- Q. (adj) Skilled at speaking or writing; having the power to move people.
- Q. (n) A fond or tender feeling.
- Q. (adj) 1. Very tall or high.
- Q. (v) 1. To give along with others who are giving.
- Q. (n) The state of being poor.
- Q. (n) A base or support on which something stands.
- Q. (v) 1. To make an earnest request; to ask.
- Q. (adj) Easily or plainly seen.
- Q. (n) A person who comes into a country to live there.
- Q. (n) A boat that carries people and goods back and forth across a stretch of water.
- Q. (v) To treat cruelly or harshly because of political, religious, or other differences.
- Q. (v) To show in public.
- Q. (v) 1. To remove a covering from.
- Q. (v) To make known; to state openly.