- Q. A _____________________ is a doctor who has received additional training in a specific branch of medicine (e.g. cardiology).
- Q. a triage nurse
- Q. 1. A _________________________ is a document which must be completed with a patient’s personal information as well as important information about a patient’s lifestyle and medical history.
- Q. People who generally visit the hospital to see specialists but do not sleep or stay there for prolonged periods of time. They usually have appointments and their medical problems are often chronic rather than acute.
- Q. ___________ and _________ are alternative names for A&E.
- Q. closest living relative
- Q. 1. A patient is _________________ when the doctor says they can leave the hospital to return home.
- Q. Which patient will be treated first? The patient that sustains____.
- Q. 1. _______________ is a record of past medical problems and treatments that a person has had.
- Q. When the doctor says a patient can leave the hospital to return home, the patient is __________.
- Q. Another way to say first evaluation.
- Q. 999 in the UK, 911 in the US, and 112 in Spain are examples of ________.
- Q. An instruction written by a medical practitioner that authorizes a patient to be issued with a medicine or treatment.
- Q. Arrangement to attend in order to seek treatment from a qualified medical/health practitioner.
- Q. A mild illness or disease.