- Q. What can the Shell do?
- Q. How many types of parameters are there?
- Q. The -- argument to mkdir ensures that we don’t accidentally end up with any other options and that we can handle a destination with a leading -.
- Q. Some of the protocols curl supports are?
- Q. Which of the following can be used to view files other than the cat command?
- Q. Which of the following in NOT an option for the rm command?
- Q. Which grep commands are correct?
- Q. We can convert a Shell variable into a Environment variable using which command?
- Q. What does PS1 stand for in Bash?
- Q. Where are Aliases usually placed in?