- Q. State how many ways is there to perform the check-in.
- Q. Which symbol is used to indicate an assigned reservation ?
- Q. We can check the reservation status by looking at the unit color ?
- Q. Hotelogix does not have an option to upload guest ID
- Q. User will be able to adjust the view of the front desk tape chart for
- Q. Once the reservation is checked-in we can not use the room feature option
- Q. Hotelogix lets you add a maximum of 5 guests IDs
- Q. How many baby cots we can order per unit ?
- Q. Which steps you will follow to assign a reservation ?
- Q. the pre_check in email will be sent automatically before
- Q. Is the health declaration form mandatory to accept the reservation
- Q. DNR is the same as Out Of Service
- Q. A room is considered OOS when a long period of maintenance is needed:
- Q. the room is considered as OOO when it needs a short period of maintanance:
- Q. is it possible to see the property layout in Hotelogix?
- Q. Message can be recorded only for primary guest
- Q. The clean status room can be checked in.
- Q. It is possible to upgrade a guest's room.
- Q. Downtime report should be saved every 3 hours. Is this statement true or false?
- Q. Room legends are the same as housekeeping legends.
- Q. As a receptionist, I am allowed to change the housekeeping legends anytime I want.
- Q. A guest approaches you and requests to checkout, in hotelogix it shows the actual checkout date is in 2 days. What is the option to click in Hotelogix?