- Q. 1. The facility’s philosophy does not have to be compatible with that of the college and the PTA program.
- Q. 1. The ACCE makes the final decision regarding student placement
- Q. 1. How many items are included in the WEB CPI?
- Q. 1. How many weeks of clinical experience are included in the PTA 263 course?
- Q. 1. A student who requires clinical supervision less than 25% of the time working with new patients or patients with complex conditions and is independent working with patients with simple conditions. The student is capable of maintaining 75% of a full-time physical therapist assistant’s patient care workload with direction and supervision from the physical therapist.
What level of student does this scenario describe?