- Q. How many weeks of clinical experience are included in the PTA 263 course?
- Q. How many items are included in the WEB CPI?
- Q. When supervising a student during a treatment the CI should be:
- Q. A student who requires clinical supervision less than 25% of the time working with new patients or patients with complex conditions and is independent working with patients with simple conditions. The student is capable of maintaining 75% of a full-time physical therapist assistant’s patient care workload with direction and supervision from the physical therapist.
- Q. The rating scale on WEB CPI is a Visual Analog Scale (VAS)
- Q. The ACCE makes the final decision regarding student placement
- Q. The facility’s philosophy does not have to be compatible with that of the college and the PTA program.
- Q. Students must abide by the same regulations, policies, and professional expectations as employees of those agencies in addition to regulations of Jefferson State and the Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- Q. Physical therapist assistant students can be supervised by a licensed physical therapist and/or physical therapist assistant working under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Q. What organization developed the anchor definitions for WEB CPI grading and assessment?