Basic 3: Agricultural Science
- Q. Lantern is an example of _______ tools
- Q. The man-made animal tool to provide drinking water to farm animals is called
- Q. ___________ are used to give farm animals feed
- Q. Which poultry tool is used to remove the upper beak of a bird?
- Q. The simple tools used in a fish farm to care, catch and trap fish and other water living animals are called _________
- Q. __________ is made up of metal with a sharp-pointed head and a wooden handle used for catching fish
- Q. __________ is made up of nylon with wire mesh of needed size and are used to harvest fish.
- Q. The following are examples of fishing tools except
- Q. __________ is made up of curved and sharp, metal hook, line, pole, and sinker
- Q. __________ is used to check fertilized egg