WoT Eye of the World Halfway Point Quiz
- Q. What's the name of the mare accompanying Rand al'Thor and his father in the opening scene of the book?
- Q. What's the name of the village resident who complains to the mayor about the absence of storks at Bel Tine?
- Q. What's the name of the innkeeper of Stag and Lion inn?
- Q. What's the name of the philosophy followed by the Tuatha'an?
- Q. What is the name for the Father of Lies that means "Heart of the Dark"?
- Q. What is the eve of Bel Tine called?
- Q. What was Mat going to set loose in the square in Emond's Field?
- Q. Who is Lews Therin in love with?
- Q. Moiraine pointed out to Nynaeve that she was able to find them immediately once she reached Baerlon. How was this possible?
- Q. South of Emond's Field lies a river they call the White River. People in the east still call it the Manetherendrelle. The name is Old Tongue and means 'Waters of the Mountain Home'.
- Q. Which is not a name for a Myrddraal?
- Q. What was the original name of Shadar Logoth?
- Q. What are the two evils that reside in Shadar Logoth?
- Q. What is the name of a basic military unit of Trollocs?
- Q. The True Source is divided in half. Which one is tainted?
- Q. What is a Draghkar?
- Q. During his fever dream, where does Tam al'Thor say he found Rand?
- Q. Whose ship does Thom, Rand, and Matt leap onto to escape Trollocs outside of Shadar Logoth?
- Q. When Min reads Perrin in Baerlon, she sees a broken crown, flowering trees, and what else?
- Q. The Pattern weaves itself around Rand, Mat, and Perrin. What is this effect called?
- Q. What is the name of the vessel Thom, Rand, and Matt are in as of Chapter 25?