6th FEBRUARY SCIENCE EXAM
- Q. Choose the right picture in case your clothing catch fire.
- Q. Give the Safety tips for each
1- To survive in cold water
2- During a Thunderstorms
3- To avoid drowing
4- During a Tornado
- Q. Being aware of and following rules that help prevent accidents.
- Q. A dip cavity on each side of a snake´s snout between its eye and nostril
- Q. May result from exposure to escessive heat over time.
- Q. Body temperature drops below normal
- Q. The freezing of body tissue
- Q. The practice of being accompanied by someone else.
- Q. A storm with violent wind and heavy rain
- Q. Vines usually climb a tree or grow as low, crawling shrubs: leaves grow in sets of three leaflets.
- Q. Red on yellow, kill a fellow: red on black, venom lack.
- Q. Pit viper is a poisonous snake
- Q. Heat stroke is caused by prolonged exposure to high temperatures
- Q. Have a planned meeting place, it is a tips for...